Eureka Air Dried Dog Food

Eureka Air Dried Dog Food

Product Description

Eureka Pet Co started from the quiet hamlet of Eureka in the Byron Bay area in early 2022. They pride themselves on their recipes. All of the recipes are built on the foundation of 90%  of the meat included will be ethically sourced Australian meat, organ and bone. The other 10% are composed of fruits, vegetables and seeds to deliver a high protein, low carb ancestral diet. 

Nutritional Rundown

The typical composition of 100 grams 541.5 calories) of Eureka Air Dried Wild Venison and Grass Fed Lamb Dog Food consists of:

  • Crude Protein 37%
  • Crude Fat 28%
  • Crude Fibre 2%
  • Moisture 14%
  • Ashe 9%
  • NFE (carbohydrates) 6%

The ingredients within this pack are; wild venison which is loaded with iron, vitamin B3, B2, B6 and high concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids and wild venison liver, heart, lung, kidney and finely ground bone. Grass-fed lamb for healthy muscle, skin and coat development and lamb tripe which is great for a dog’s digestion. Other ingredients include apple fibre, salmon oil, broccoli, free range eggs, chia seeds, blueberries, kelp and green lipped mussels. These other ingredients provide a whole range of omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals needed to give dogs a healthy and balanced diet.

Additional Information

Delivers To
Australia Wide
Venison and lamb, Kangaroo and lamb, Boar and chicken

You Might Also Like